Getting good marks is a standout amongst the most significant variables that fulfill us at school, supposing that we trust that we are studying harder than others, yet our companions get higher marks/grades, at that point we will be puzzled about the reasons why this is transpiring which may make us thoughtless to do any additional effort while studying.
Why Get Good Marks?
Let’s be honest first, why individuals need to get good marks?
This inquiry has numerous answers, for example,
1. To feel better and victorious
2. To make guardians glad for us
3. To join the college we had always wanted
Getting good marks will make feel better and successful, however the issue comes when we score low and act like we are fine with it, in addition, we may accuse the educational system and the home condition and we may trust that they are the reasons why we really get low grades without looking for the genuine reason which is inside us, this is an ideal opportunity to scan for genuine reasons and why students get low grades/marks and how to make it higher.
There are numerous reasons why we get low marks, here are some of them:-
1. We don’t learn from previous mistakes
2. We focus on the students who get higher marks, not within self and nor we focus on how to learn from our mistakes to get good marks
3. Doing mistakes in tests make us feel frightened and we don’t have the boldness to face them and know the correct answers
4. We do a similar common old mistakes
5. We trust that there is a hot tip that we have to know with the goal that we can get good marks
How to Score Good then?
The examinations are tests through which you can show your knowledge or intelligence in a particular subject. But it is very discouraging to those students who want to show their knowledge by getting good marks in exams but unfortunately, they can’t get. It feels them guilty and sorry. Even some students get depressed and always being like irritated. It is not because they are careless towards their studies but they do not know the proper strategy or proper time table.
Good achievements in exams need a proper time table and full concentration. So if you are confused about how to get good marks just follow these steps:
1. Pay Attention – Firstly, pay complete attention in the classroom because when you listen to the teacher actively, it enhances the chances of learning the concepts quickly.
2. Make Notes – Note difficult points in the notebook which helps you a lot later after leaving the class.
3. Consult Instructor – Ask the Instructors if you face difficulty in understanding a point or a specific subject. Try not to be afraid to request the instructor’s help and guidance on that point. You can either consult in the class or after the class. Instructors will be happy to support you.
4. Do Revisions – Take the homework seriously so that you’ll be able to learn extra things. Make a Habit to revise the things at home, which you have studied in the class.
5. Practice By Writing Points – Keep the notebook and pen at your side while reading and learning so as to note important points. This will help you to remember and recall all important things in the longtime run.
6. Solve the Previous Papers – Try solving previous year papers which will help in increasing the confidence level.
7. Take Breaks – Stay stress-free & take small breaks (20-25min max) so as to refresh the mind because continuous reading and learning can pressurize your brain which results in facing difficulty in memorizing the things.
8. Take Proper Nap – Sleep for at least 6-7 hours so as to get up early with a fresh mind to gain more and more knowledge.
9. Avoid Eating Before Exams – You should never eat a heavy meal just before your exam because it can make you lazy and sleepy which results in low IQ or we can say reduces the brain power for a few hours.
10. Study Early – Try to study in the early morning as at morning time your mind is without of useless thoughts and you early concentrate on your study.
11. Do Exercise – Exercise daily so as to keep the body active and healthy.
12. Avoid Wasting Time – Don’t waste time playing video games, watching videos or commercials or surfing social networks, etc… rather utilize that precious time.
13. Eat Well – Eat healthy food and drink fresh. Consume more water which provides the energy and keep the body nourished.
14. Take Weak Subjects First – Concentrate more on weak subjects in order to score in them and achieve a good result.
15. Consider Handwriting – Good handwriting is the golden opportunity which can somehow help in getting good marks.
16. Teach Others – Your concept will get more sharp and clear if you teach others which will ultimately increase confidence too.
17. Schedule Proper Study Plan – Make a list of the considerable number of things you have to do to study for each subject, and to what extent you think it will take you. Go through this info to make an examination timetable. Be sure that you have given yourself all the time you think you need, in addition to some extra per subject, in your study plan. Likewise, ensure your study plan has enough space in it, so if something comes up one day, you can rearrange around your arrangement with the goal that you don’t lose study time.
18. Study In Groups If Possible – Studying with other individuals can be a great method to enhance your learning knowledge. Attempt to do it with a total of three other people max, or with a couple of other individuals so as to limit diversions. Likewise, attempt to work with individuals past your quick companions not because to build connections with other individuals but to lessen the number of distractions too. Try to study with somebody who is less skilled at the subject than you since it’ll push you to educate them.
Remember there is no shortcut to success you have to work hard in order to achieve it. Set your goals and try your best. Your result will get good as “Hard work is the only key which works, no matter what you do”.